Combient Mix is looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our team and help build a data-driven ecosystem in the Combient sphere. Our mission is to accelerate the creation of value from Data and AI for over 30+ companies in our family.
We work with some of the largest companies in Sweden and Finland that span a wide range of industries, you will be able to apply your experience, skills, and creativity on a broad scale. You will have the opportunity to help industrial companies leverage machine learning to create business value.
If you like helping improve diagnostics for patients using machine learning, if you want to contribute to creating more sustainable businesses, or if you are generally an impact-driven person then we want to talk to you. You will take on complex data-related problems using state-of-the-art data processing technology and some of the most diverse datasets available.
What you’ll do
- Designing, building, evaluating, shipping, and refining machine learning models and pipelines that are used in production.
- Take a prototype and build a scalable and production-ready form that can be used on a daily basis.
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tools to improve the quality of the models.
- Collaborate with other engineers, Data Scientists, and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Work closely with the client to understand their business needs and translate those into a format suitable for ML solutions.
Who you are
- You have a strong background in machine learning or Data engineering, with experience and expertise in scaling machine learning algorithms.
- You have experience and background in working with data pipelines and dealing with large amounts of data.
- You have hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale in Java, Scala, Python, or similar languages.
- You are comfortable with at least one of the main cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- You care about high-quality and maintainable code and want to have diversity in the kind of problems you solve.
- You like pair programming with your colleagues and enjoy fast-paced environments.
- You like working in a cross-functional team of data scientists and engineers solving complex problems together.
- You are passionate about making an impact and changing the way companies work.
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Consultancy or similar customer-interfacing roles.
- Experience with TensorFlow or similar frameworks.