Combient Mix is hiring an Engagement Manager to manage customers and oversee the projects that propel our clients forwards in the transformational journey of reaping the benefits and realising business value from data.
As the Engagement Manager, you ensure high customer satisfaction in managing communication and agreed project deliveries in ongoing engagements. You consult our sales team in the pre-sales process in new business opportunities and in expansion of current customer engagements, providing insight of the customer needs and feasibility of proposed solutions.
By liaising with the Data Practice Managers who manage the internal teams at Mix, you ensure the right competences are assigned to your customer projects, and that they have the best conditions to deliver consistent and high-quality work.
To create the best conditions to deliver high-quality work, you make sure projects are kicked-off, followed-up on project goals and closed in a timely manner. When closed, you manage reviews and retrospectives, to bring learnings to new and existing customer projects.
- Participate in the pre-sales and preparation work for new projects.
- Establish highly effective relationships with customers and other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Allocate the team resources for current and upcoming projects. Work with Data Practice Managers to assess the competencies required to successfully carry out projects.
- Ensure kick-off, review and closing of projects; ensuring project review and retrospectives are carried out and that learnings are implemented and acted on.
- Identify, flag and resolve any project risks and blockers.
- Manage and follow-up on customer needs, expectations and progress towards project goals.
- Being the liaison between the customer and the internal consultants, supporting and managing consultant interaction at the customer site.
- Support internal consultants in communication, prioritisation and progress, if necessary.
- Work with Data Practice Managers to ensure the wellbeing of internal consultants within projects.
Who you are
- Strong ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with customers, understanding their needs and proposing feasible solutions that will add value to the customers’ needs.
- Ability to provide business context, project goals and measures to the team of consultants assigned to the customer project.
- Strong at building relationships and trust with teams and customer representatives.
- Confident in applying multiple project management methodologies, adjusting to what best fits the various projects and customers.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage expectations and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Solid qualifications and/ or understanding of Data Science, Machine Learning and Data Engineering, to be able to understand customer needs, assess feasibility and make proposals of solutions.
- Experience from consultancy and customer facing businesses will be beneficial in this role.
- Be confident in running workshops internally and with customer engagements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Swedish or Finnish would also be beneficial in some of the customer contacts.
Our work language is English.
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch and send your CV our way.